Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My name is Jess. My husband calls me Jesska, and I've decided to use that as a pen to sign my entries. I'm a married 23 year old woman with a three month old son named Thomas. I have a wonderful life, even though sometimes it gets a little drawn out and boring. My world revolves around my little boy, and I cannot imagine life without him.

Having a baby is HARD, and do not let anyone convince you otherwise. Parenthood is one big game of trial and error, and I'm hoping to only slightly damage the munchkin in the process. So far, so good...

I have been slowly and silently coerced into becoming a "semi-vegetarian," and am really interested in blogging about it. I will swerve for a squirrel on the road, and am a HUGE animal lover. However, I grew up on a farm and totally understand and respect the process of raising an animal for food. I have no interest in the "fuzzy animal" ideals behind being vegetarian and/or vegan, I simply feel better when I don't eat meat. The other reason I am taking on this bold venture is because I love to cook. I have recently begun to appreciate vegetarian fare, because it's a little difficult to prepare. It's a challenge looking for meat-free recipes that my family would enjoy.

Other things you may want to know about me: I'm a liberal. I am pro-troop, but anti-war. I am an extremely giving person, and sometimes allow others to take advantage of me. I'm into tattoos, piercings, and emotional thought provoking music. My favorite type of people are those that may not agree with what I think, but respect my right to think it. I'm a Pagan. If that bothers you, I'm sorry. I'm a dreamer, and tend to see the good in everyone. I speak like a poet when I'm talking about my emotions, and most people tend to not get me. Those that do are different, just like me. I'm extremely opinionated, and have trouble apologizing. I tend to think my life resembles a rollercoaster, but couldn't begin to explain why.

Well, I should get back to the reality that is a crying baby.

Blessings and Light,

Jesska


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home