Friday, January 26, 2007


Photos and Ramblings
(no food here)


I'm sitting at my kitchen table, listening to Pink Floyd's "Wish you were here," while watching a cardinal perch itself at my birdfeeder in the backyard. I got pretty badly sunburned last night while tanning, because I took the advice of the incredibly stupid clerk who said, "Yeah, 15 will be FINE!" Needless to say, I can feel my cheeks burning (as well as my legs and back!)

It's funny, I went from being incredibly lonely, to having a full social calendar with friends that are more genuine than I could begin to describe. It's amazing to finally meet people who are so much like me; quirky, fun, even a bit depressed at moments that are acceptable, maybe even a little wierd. We all kind of bond on a level that I've never experienced before, and I have never enjoyed being a mommy more. Thank you ladies!!

I have no big foodie entries to post, because my entire family just got over the most AGONIZING stomach flu. I'm keeping it really simple this week, and cooking mostly with already-made-by-someone-else-and-frozen-meals. Eh, I'd bet ya even RR takes a break from the gourmet 30-minute meal cooking itinerary.

Anyway, I will leave you with a few more pictures I've taken of the munchkin over the last few weeks. Enjoy!



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home